eCommerce CMS Website Development Training
- 37 (Registered)
Reach a Global Market. Sell Your Products Online Today.
From small businesses to eCommerce giants like Qoo10, many companies benefit from having their own eCommerce site. Apart from physical products, eCommerce platforms enable businesses to sell digital products, as well as services such as consultations or appointments, making it a flexible solution for diverse businesses.
The consumer journey often starts from online search. Your website is your online showroom, where customers can browse and research your products. Now imagine that your product is just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well-designed eCommerce site effectively influences their purchase decisions—from a user-friendly interface for quick and easy browsing, to a seamless payment check-out process.
Learn how you can design and develop an eCommerce presence for your products & services to boost sales.
eCommerce CMS Website Development
What are the requirements for this course?
Who should attend?
All attendees will receive soft copies of course materials and four weeks post-course support.
How to Register
[gravityform id=”9″ title=”true” description=”true”]
Prefer bespoke training?
Contact us for in-house training inquiries or reach us at: +65 6920 7787
- Getting a domain name for your new ecommerce website
- Getting a hosting plan for your ecommerce website
- Linking your Domain and Hosting accounts
- Installing WordPress
- Adding the Power of eCommerce to your WordPress Site
- Your First WooCommerce Product
- WooCommerce Variable Products
- WooCommerce Digital Products
- Installing a Professional Ecommerce Theme
- Setting Up a Payment Gateway and Merchant Account for your WooCommerce Store
- Installing an SSL Certificate on Your Server for Secure eCommerce Transactions
- Configuring Settings for Taxes
- Setting Up Shipping Options